Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Cinnamon Roll Balls
- 10 dried dates, pitted
- 12 ounces cinnamon roll cracked nut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- melted coconut butter, to top
- Place dried dates in a food processor and pulse until broken down.
- Then add nut butter, coconut, cinnamon and salt and pulse until well combined.
- Use your hands to roll small bite-size ball shapes.
- Top with melted coconut butter.
- Eat and imagine they are cinnamon rolls. They’re not, but the mind is able to do pretty cool things.
- Refrigerate leftovers. If there are any!
Makes 8-10 balls
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com