Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Chicken Thai Wraps
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped
- 1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbs coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce)
- 2 Tbs lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2″ cubes.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers).
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle with Thai Sauce.
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving.
Calories 432 % Daily Values*Total Fat 17g 26% Saturated Fat – Cholesterol – Sodium –Total Carbohydrate 35g 12% Dietary Fiber 17g 68% Sugars – Protein 42g Vitamin A 1000%Vitamin C 2%Calcium 28%Iron 0%