CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide. Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist. The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience.
Most people have tried working out at a “traditional” gym before coming to CrossFit. For many, something was missing. While there are countless differences between a CrossFit gym and the traditional gym, some of the greatest differences are discovered through experiencing CrossFit first hand.
Aegis Team CrossFit’s mission is to provide people, no matter of gender, age, abilities or circumstances a positive place and atmosphere to develop their fitness and health with the best coaching, instruction and programming available to increase their functionality and enjoyment in their life and others.
1. We are family.
2. Leave your ego at the door.
3. Everyone in our program must be supportive and encouraging.
4. At Aegis Team CrossFit we don’t use machines; We make them.
5.”Can’t” & “Quit” do not fit our vocabulary. We can scale or modify, but we always finish a workout.
6. Aegis Team CrossFit will develop you mentally as well as physically.
7. We measure fitness by strength, endurance and performance. When performance improves, we start to look damn good too.
8. Fitness is never easy; it is earned, worked incredibly hard for and can always be improved.
9. Your current fitness level, age, weight, gender or injuries will not affect your ability at Aegis Team CrossFit, but you must have the right mindset. We can scale a workout to fit anyone’s needs.
10. Always, always, always, go one more round.